Hot Flashes & Other News
- New Spring Class Schedule & Pricing ChangesCheck out our new class schedule for the Fall at Two Rivers! We are very proud to offer many new classes to our already popular Yoga and Workshop schedule, including Core of You, Yin Yoga, Explore Your World and Go Deeper!
- Warrior Goddess Weekend w/Michelle Cordero April 4-6Three fabulous opportunites to come let your hair down, open your hips and free your Warrior Goddess nature! Sensual Yoga will help you develop heightend self confidence, increased sensuality, comfort with and ease in your body. Be prepared to have FUN!!! Register here now!!
- Soul on Fire with Amber Shumake May 9 -11LIVE OUT LOUD ~ ENLIGHTEN UPSIDE DOWN ~ SWEATFEST VISION QUEST
Through her teaching, photography, and writing, she encourages people to reframe their perceptions, to pursue their vitality, to live passionately – essentially, to rewrite their life stories. Join Amber for this extraodinary weekend of WHOLEHEARTED living!
More info and to register here!
- ADVANCED TRAINING W/ANA FORREST Sept.18, 2014The Forrest Yoga Advanced Teacher Training with Ana Forrest - a 9-day teacher training that allows teachers from other yoga schools and lineages to join the Forrest Yoga education program to learn and understand the art of sequencing, to practice and teach intermediate and advanced asana for different levels and to prioritize the needs of students with special needs and injuries. Training ends Sept. 26, 2014.To learn more and/or register click here!
Winter Specials & Deals
- Fabulous Winter Special ~ Your first class free
- New Student Coupon $25 for 2 weeks unlimited
- Annual Membership and Semi Annual $1000/$600
- Carpool Rewards Get 10% off any class package if you carpool to class at least once per week.
to download Two Rivers Yoga
RECOMMENDED READING (pdf)
|Join Our Mailing List|